Monday, February 20, 2017

Reading Notes: PDE Mahabharata (Part D)

This is my last reading note for PDE Mahabharata, finishing up the story with Part D. Most of this story consists of battles, deaths, and aftermath. I'm not really one for battles and gore so I might skip those parts during my brainstorming for story ideas. Here they are:

  • Bhishma thought process as he falls in battle and decides he's going to officially die on the solstice. 
  • Yudhisthira's afterlife journey in hell and then the heavens.
  • A background story on how Ashwatthaman received a supernatural jewel on his forehead that protects him from danger.
Side Note: It was a little hard for me to figure out what I would want to write about in this section of Mahabharata. I didn't find much inspiration from the readings, so this week's story may be from my reading notes from Parts A-C! I had a lot more inspiration and motivation for story/character development so stick around for Week 6's Storytelling post!
Yudhisthira in Hell
Bibliography: PDE Mahabharata

No comments:

Post a Comment